Last revised date: 04/11/2019
Cybervalue BVBA is committed to protect your privacy and takes its responsibilities regarding your rights and the security of personal information very seriously.
Cybervalue BV (hereafter: “Cybervalue”,”we” or “us”)
+32 495 91 20 62
Data Protection Officer
We are a small company, of which the core activities do not consist of processing personal data and therefore we are not obligated to have a Data Protection Officer. However, because we are serious about privacy, we did appoint a Privacy Officer within Cybervalue.
You can always contact him to ask questions or exercise your rights by sending an e-mail towards email@example.com
This privacy notice applies to all data processing activities executed by Cybervalue and all personal data collected by Cybervalue. This concerns: emails sent to us, customer data, details of prospects, applicants, subscribers to the newsletter, suppliers and participants of events.
What information do we collect and with what purpose?
We will always process personal information based on a legal obligation, contract or given consent.
Cybervalue collects 3 types of personal data:
- Identification information
- To communicate with you, our customer or prospect;
- To deliver our services;
- To sell you a product or service;
- To send you a newsletter;
- To ask for your feedback;
- To keep you posted about events we organize, and you might be interested in;
- To contact you for a job interview when you apply for a job at Cybervalue.
- Professional and employment data
- To know which company you work for, so we know better how we can offer you any professional help;
- To know your professional history and competences when you apply for a job at Cybervalue;
- Identification information
- Household composition
- Sometimes we organize events which you can join with your partner or children
- Household composition
Sometimes, when providing a service for your company, Cybervalue will come across personal data as well. We don’t store this data within the Cybervalue network.
Disclosure to third parties
Cybervalue websites may provide links to third-party websites. Cybervalue does not make any representations or warranties with respect to such third-party websites. You should be aware that the owners and operators of such third-party websites might collect, use or transfer Personal Data under different terms and conditions than Cybervalue. Upon linking to a third-party website, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies of such third-party websites.
Security of your Personal Data
Cybervalue protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Data. We use various technological and procedural security measures in order to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Data retention period
We do not process your Personal Data any longer than is necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy. We keep your data as long as you’re an active contact (customer, lead, job applicant …) and actively delete your data after one year once you become an inactive contact.
Cybervalue stores most data locally or in Microsoft Office365. We only transfer data towards the following categories of processors and third parties:
- HR processors
We shall store the Personal Data as much as possible within the European Union, our Office365 tenant is located inside the European Union and all data is stored there.
If and to the extent provided under applicable Belgian and European law, you shall have the right:
- to obtain from Cybervalue confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data are being processed and, where that is the case, you shall have the right to access such Personal Data being processed;
- to obtain from Cybervalue, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data and to have incomplete Personal Data completed;
- to obtain from Cybervalue the erasure of Personal Data;
- to obtain from Cybervalue the restriction of processing your Personal Data;
- to receive the Personal Data in a structured and commonly used, machine-readable format and have such Personal Data transmitted;
- to object to processing of your Personal Data and to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
Additionally, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the authorized supervisory authority (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be) if the processing of your Personal Data infringes applicable law.
Modifications to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. This Policy was last modified and is effective as of the date specified above under „Last Revised Date“
For our website, we use Google Tag Manager, which is an analytical cookie, used for direct marketing.
Tags are small website code snippets that allow us to measure traffic and visitor behaviour, understand the impact of online advertising and social channels, use remarketing and target group targeting. This way we can improve our site to better meet your needs.
If you object to have cookies placed on your machine, you need to disable them. In order to do so, please follow the relevant instructions depending on your browser.